The Conference & Education Center is a 72,000 sq. ft. facility at the Emerging Technology Complex with flexible meeting space that includes meeting rooms, classrooms, computer classrooms, and a 6,700 sq. ft. Meeting Hall.
- Usage includes a customized configuration with tables, chairs, Wi-Fi, and technology.
- The standard technology typically includes a plug and play system with a Dell computer, a 1080 dpi laser projector and screen or a 4K wall monitor, and BluRay / DVD player.
- We also have a variety of microphones, confidence monitors, video conferencing, and other AV and conference tools to meet most meeting needs.
- For special events, we have staging, specialty lighting, linens, centerpieces, and videography equipment onsite, but have working relationships with a variety of vendors to find you the special touches to make your event memorable.
- The Conference & Education Center is certified by the International Association of Conference Centres (IACC). As an IACC conference center, we are furnished with ergonomic chairs, tables with non-glare surfaces, state-of-the-art technology, and flexible configurations to facilitate collaboration.
Take a virtual tour below and explore what we can offer!
CLICK HERE for a virtual tour of our facility.
For more information and to schedule your personalized tour, call 361.580.3700 or email ConferenceCenter@VictoriaCollege.edu