The 3rd Floor of the Emerging Technology Complex is designed primarily as classroom and training space used in courses designed and taught by Victoria College; however, if not in use for these instructional purposes, they are available for clients to reserve.
- Classrooms 302 and 308 are small rooms designed to seat approximately 22. They have ergonomic chairs and writing tables. The instructor station has full technology including a laser projector, screen, BluRay/DVD, document camera, and whiteboards.
- Classrooms 304 and 306 are large rooms designed to seat approximately 46.
- Computer Labs 303, 305, and 307 each have 24 Dell computers. Configured in two ways, these labs provide instructors with options for teaching and learning styles
- Skills Labs are large rooms that are a blank canvas that can be customized to client needs and include their own electrical circuits and panels.
- Room 314 is a large space with a small counter area and storage.
- The Connection Corner is also on the 3rd Floor where guests can find vending machines, a microwave, and comfortable seating.