The Industrial Training Center is a 42,000 square foot facility at the Emerging Technology Complex that houses workforce training and industrial programs organized by Victoria College. With six classrooms and high bays, there are a range of possibilities for training and workshops. Several of the bays boast state-of-the-art machinery as well as Rapid Response Bays: a space designed to meet the needs of a customer's request for training or the unique needs of a client needing large open spaces.
The on-site industrial training center is ideal for many types of real world industrial training scenarios. With customized training designed by Victoria College Continuing Education, your participants will earn necessary CE credits and professional development certifications.
- Six 4,000 square foot high bays available
- Ceilings are 35’ tall
- Large rolling doors provide easy access and ample space for moving equipment in and out of the facility
- Six adjoining 1,000 square foot classrooms overlook the industrial bays
- Preconfigured for HVAC, rigging, assembly line, and powerline training
- Custom training configurations available