The Industrial Training Center is a 42,000 square foot facility at the Emerging Technology Complex that houses workforce training and industrial programs organized by Victoria College. With six classrooms and high bays, there are a range of possibilities for training and workshops. Several of the bays boast state-of-the-art machinery as well as Rapid Response Bays: a space designed to meet the needs of a customer's request for training or the unique needs of a client needing large open spaces.
The on-site industrial training center is ideal for many types of real world industrial training scenarios. With customized training designed by Victoria College Workforce & Continuing Education, your participants will earn necessary CE credits and professional development certifications.
- Six 4,000 square foot high bays available
- Ceilings are 35’ tall
- Large rolling doors provide easy access and ample space for moving equipment in and out of the facility
- Six adjoining 1,000 square foot classrooms overlook the industrial bays
- Preconfigured for HVAC, rigging, assembly line, and powerline training
- Custom training configurations available